Welcome to Kosrae Utilities Authority Online
Kosrae Utilities Authority provides safe, reliable, high quality electric and other utility services at rates that provide good value for the benefit received to all customers, and promotes a good quality of life in Kosrae.
Kosrae Utilities Authority is committed to serve the residents of Kosrae by providing utility services that meet the needs of the customers and to do so in an efficient, fair, quality and friendly manner.
looking for Cashpower? Press Cashpower up on the left side menu.
We apologize for any problems encounetered with this new website expecially in purchasing of cashpower, but please bear with us as we are doing our best to upgrade the site and have everything working as expected. For any problems and requiring support, please email me at this address email@example.com
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS PLEASE READ
1. NEW JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT SEPTEMBER 10, 2014. This vacancy will stay open till filled. SUBMIT YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
POSITION: ENERGY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER. email for more information here
2. Water Project funded by ADB for Utwe is underway and the Engineer Manager Mr. Chris Marlow is currently on Kosrae since April 28th 2014. Mr. Marlow assumes the management of the water division under KUA and is preparing all necessary plans and tasks required for the water operation. Upon completion the water project will be transferred to KUA.
3. New Management files uploaded at the Reports section for reading and update.
4. THE NEW UTILITY CHARGE FOR ALL UNUSED METERS ALONG WITH THE NEW RATE SCHEDULE HAS COMMENCED ON APRIL 2nd 2013.
5. NEW KUA RATES effective April 2nd, 2013. (Press here to see)
6. Kosrae Utilities Authority is happy to announce a joint venture with the Ocean Energy Industries. The company will be building a 1.5MW power generating facility based on the Ocean Energy Industries' "Wavesurfer" technology. For more information please visit the website at http://oceanenergykosrae.com, its main office is situated at KUA Plaza, Tofol, Kosrae State, 96944 Micronesia ph:(+691) 370-
7. JOB VACANCY -
General Information: This position reports directly to the Assistant Manager and General Manager. The Comptroller will develop and maintain the Authority’ s Accounts; accounting procedures, billing procedures and records, collection of revenues, analysis of costs and preparations of financial reports, all in accordance with GAAP’s (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for Utility Authorities). Application form available here. If you are interested please contact Mr. Nena Gifford by email here